Saturday, November 5, 2011

Oh My Gosh....it really can't be...

Is it really November 5th?  I will have surgery in just 4 more days?  I'm not ready!  Oh yes I am!  Seriously, I don't have the right foods in the house, I didn't pay the bills yet.  I have to get someone to help me clean out that one room.  And and and and and. 

I am serious.  My head is about to burst with all these thoughts.  Like there are all these teardrop blurbs crowding the old cranium.  I know it will be fine.  It is just getting there.  I have been so patient waiting for this and now....I need more time to get prepared.  I just don't have everything done that I wanted to get done.

Okay, just breathe.  Its okay.  I feel better.  Until later.

1 comment:

  1. Take a deep breath! You're going to be just fine. Just pay your bills and get a few things as far as food is concerned...if you are anything like me, nothing will taste the same to you after surgery. And you'll only need liquid to start off with anyways.

    I'll be praying for you. Please post as soon as you can after your surgery so I know how you're doing. I'll be watching for you!

    ReplyDelete