Wednesday, May 9, 2012

It has been quite some time since I last posted.  Who knows where the time goes but it certainly goes fast.

This morning I weighed in at 165.6pounds!  I see that number and I am amazed.  I still don't believe it is my weight.  Surely it is someone elses!  Today marks 6 months since my sleeve was done.  Oh the changes in the last 6 months make me shake my head.

I recently had the opportunity to get some new clothes.  We, a bunch of friends and I, were in Old Navy.  I had never been able to buy clothes there because they just didn't fit.  Long story short I was able to fit into a size 12 capri!!!  I cried, friends cried and I went to two more stores to test the theory that it was just the way they were made.  I was able to get size 12's in all the stores!  I still don't think of myself as "thin" but I certainly am getting the compliments so I am definitely going in the right direction. 

I am able to eat more now too.  I can get in way more calories and have been really working hard on getting my protein in.  Still haven't mastered taking the pills I should but baby steps here.  I no longer have buyers remorse.  I am so glad I had the surgery. 

Thanks for all the support.

No comments:

Post a Comment