Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Supportive hubby?

I forgot to mention that when I was eating my bologna/cheese bagel sandwiches, my husband asked me what I was typing on.  I showed him my blog.  Like a good husband he dutifully said, oh it looks good.  Where is your before picture?  Okay, here it comes!

So I show him.  I say to him, "isn't that disgusting"?  He says, "I don't know, I guess I'm used to seeing you that way".  I want to say for the record right now, that was not at all the right thing to say.  I don't know what he was supposed to say but not that.  Instead of me rising to the occasion and attempting to stab him in the heart with a blunt object, I politely told him to take his mangy ass to bed.  He, like a good husband, complied.  I think he saw me eyeing up the wooden spoon I threaten to beat my dogs with.  I don't know, I'm just sayin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment