Sunday, July 31, 2011

Good-bye July 2011

Today is the last day that I will have to spend a July as a FAT person trying to find something to wear on a hot day to my son's baseball game!  I hope.  It was awful.  My laundry room looks like jolly green puked as I went through all of my clothes in the basket, then went to my drawers with the same result...NOTHING TO WEAR that didn't show off or accentuate my third abdomin.  So I did what anyone else would do in this situation.  No, I didn't stay home.  I put on my one of two pair of capri's that fit, a tank that doesn't fit nicely and a red shirt of my 320 # husband.  And you can still see my role.  Today, I hate myself, my clothes, my weaknesses.

I went to the game, sweat so bad that when we got home I ran in the house, drank down water, then took a four hour nap.  Because it was so f'n hot!  We have been having a heat wave here in Ohio with heat indexes in the low 100's.  So it is super hot anyway, but put all this extra fat on someone and you have a large sweaty piece of red headed shit is what you have.  Can we tell this is not a good day? 

After my nap we all got ready to come out to the camper and I literally started having an anxiety feeling.  I have gained so much weight and since I haven't been out to the campground in  a long time I guess I was worried what people would say or think.  Do I give a shit what they say or think?  I didn't think I did but maybe I do.  My sister saw me and of course we have no secrets between us...didn't say anything about my weight, hates my hair.  I hate my hair.  My 3 year old foster son hates my hair.  My 6 year old is smart enough to say it looks good.  I know it looks like shit!  The box said medium brown....this is only the second time I have ever done my own color.  I can't help it.  So until it grows out or I can get to my hairdresser for a fix I have to live with it.  Maybe people will focus in on my hair instead of my fat.

Well, I guess I should truly just give it up and try to get to bed but after a four hour nap, what are the chances of that happening any time soon?  Better days are coming.  Aren't they?

No comments:

Post a Comment