Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Lovin' the cooler nights

Isn't it great that the heat wave is giving us all a break?  I am so glad.  The only bad part is that the pool water cooled off too and now I won't get in.  I have to have it at least 82 degrees which my husband says is like bath water but can't help it...I'm a baby.  One of these days we may be able to afford a pool heater....you know after the new roof, furnace, a/c, kitchen...and not necessarily in that order.  You understand. 

I have my EGD this Friday.  I am nervous because I am afraid that he will find something to prevent my surgery and on the other hand I am afraid he won't.  My husband and I have actually been talking very candidly about the surgery and what to expect afterward.  We have already started to get in things that I may need like decorative smaller plates with a few large ones to match.  I didn't want just a saucer size but the salad plate didn't appeal to me.  I'm not sure what I got but I got a few so I'm not out much.  Anyone have any other suggestions?  Should I plan on having whatever I am drinking in a cup beside me all the time or should I get small 6-8 oz cups so I can have that?  How about silverware?  Someone mentioned it was super easier to use baby utensils for the first several months....any truth?  Okay, I have to go to bed.  I'm exhausted and the boys won't care when they get up...lol.  Have a good Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment