Friday, August 19, 2011

One Step Closer

I had my EGD today.  It went well.  Said I have some gastritis so should lay off the spicey stuff and AGHAST! Diet Coke.  I said that I would be giving that up soon enough.  I do not do well with procedures such as this.  I mean I do okay but then all I want to do is sleep like the whole day.  I know it isn't like anesthesia but dang it....I just keep dozing off!  So that is okay, I dozed and now I am up.  It's all good.

So I guess all I have to do yet is the Psych. Evaluation, normal blood work stuff and attend the dietary class.  Well, I think that is all I have to do yet.  My Dr. keeps thinking that I have to do the six months of assisted weight loss and I keep telling him that my insurance does not require it, YET, so I would imagine that we will be going on with the Nov. surgery date as planned.  SCAREY!  But exciting too. 

Have a good week all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment